Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Test Results

So, I said it to them before, it was a big inconvenience to do the 3 hour Gestational Diabetes test (Brad had to take a day off, well at least a 1/2 day of sick time), but thankfully it is over with, and I do not have Gestational Diabetes. Yes, that is what I told them and it was a very frustrating time trying to work the stupid test into my schedule ( I pretty much begged to do the 1 hour again, but no). I am sorry for those that do, but I knew I did not and I am fairly aware of what goes on with my body that if I thought I had it, I would've maybe been a little more on board with the test.

Here are my results:

After fasting: 83 - needs to be less than 95
1 Hour after: 161 - needs to be less than 180
2 Hours after: 119 - needs to be less than 155
3 Hours after: 92 - needs to be less than 140

So not even close or borderline. It was a very frustrating and stressful day one that I never wish to repeat. You do not make a pregnant woman go 12 hours without eating. There is something very not right about that, especially when I can hardly do that when not pregnant. Anyways, rant over, there are my results. It is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment