Sunday, January 11, 2009

Falling Asleep

Well it's not even 1am and I'm fading fast - dozing off. I was going to blog tonight, but I think I'm feeling a bit too drained. Did I get what I wanted to get done done in the last hour or two - NO, I did not! What did I do - I'm not really sure.

One thing I did want to write though is that I'm not diggin the paint color, just not seeming quite right so I think Monday it's off to get a new tint to it. But we'll see, not positive yet and well I'll hopefully update tomorrow.

G'nite cuz I am dozing off - and honestly this is early for me. But we sure are hoping and praying Rachel Grace sleeps through the night as I think she's been trying to prepare us for the little guy coming in 8 weeks, so maybe this is my cue that I should sleep while I can. Bye

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you stay up that late and get up that early with RG!!!

    maybe i'm just one of those who needs mega amounts of sleep or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I was falling asleep in the afternoon when I shouldn't have been falling asleep - oops!

    ReplyDelete