Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just over an hour left...

At the hospital, I got my blood drawn, then they gave me the sugar drink and I finished it finally at 8:16. Last blood drawing will be at 11:16. At least they have wireless here so, Hi, I'm here!

-12 this morning when I left the house - brrrr. Garage door didn't want to open, I'm like, see not suppose to go there. Okay, so I'm still not choosing Joy through the midst of this. I am tired. I got more sleep last night than usual, but the lack of nutrients in me right now is totally draining! I'm not as dizzy as I thought I would get, but I'm also not up much or doing much. Plus, they did give me something to keep in my system which must be keeping me afloat.

I did pack in the oatmeal and cheese last night too, hehe :)

Many people have come and gone in here, but not me, I'm the only one that has been here all morning. I had planned on getting some other stuff done this morning before I was sure they had wireless, but now I'm distracted with chatting, posting, and what not!

Brad took only a half day today - using sick time for half the day so that I could come do this test. I wish he could take a half sick day where we could actually spend some time together. Time seems to be lacking as of late since there has been so much going on. When we think we might actually have an evening to sit and talk or work together on getting this or that done, it snows and he has to go snow blow. I know it's life, but it has been very difficult for us to find time together lately. Quality time at that.

We are praying and hoping things will work out for this weekend though. So long as weather cooperates, we are going to take Rachel Grace to my parents and she is going to spend the day and night there without us on Saturday so that we can take a mini trip to the Dells! I am very excited, though it will be our first night away from her. I should say - MY first night away from her if Brad working 3rd shift counts and yeah, he was actually gone for 2 weeks.

So I know she will be fine and do well, but I of course get a little sad leaving my baby behind (well one of my babies). It really won't even be for long, we intended to go two nights, but since we wouldn't get up there until around 9pm, we figure we'll just stay at my parents on Friday and then leave in the morning. Please pray for good weather here too because we really need this break. We haven't gone anywhere just the two of us since about 6-7 weeks before she was born and we know we won't have that opportunity again for a very long time!

Back from my 3rd blood drawing. Fun, fun.

Time to try to get more stuff done.

No comments:

Post a Comment