Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh Happy Day!!!

What a Blessing today was :)

I am extremely exhausted right now and will probably start to fall asleep soon. But Wednesday February 25, I've felt more relaxed then I have in a long time!

My wonderful friend Angela (the one w/ Nathan, just over 1) offered to take Rachel Grace for a few hours so I could catch a break, and so Brad could. She's been acting up a little bit here and there and being exhausted and well 38 1/2 weeks preggo, I'm having a harder time with her when she does act up. Brad has been working 3rd shift (Praise God this is his last night of it, his 7th day) and hasn't been able to get as sufficient sleep because of it also. I am thankful though that I have a husband so kind as to help out during this time.

So Brad took RG over there - just getting her ready was draining. He came home and slept and I got to get some work done. It was odd, I kept thinking, I had to be really quiet or else Rachel Grace will wake up from her nap. It's just weird to not have her here! I was also a little on edge thinking I have to hurry because I don't have a lot of time.

It's about time she would normally go down for a nap and I'm thinking "I should call Angela," and then I'm like hmmm, I should probably eat first if I'm going to have to go over there to get her. So I make some lunch and eat - felt so nice! Then I call Angela and she tells me "You're gonna fall off your chair... they are BOTH sleeping!"

WOW! Rachel Grace ended up taking a nap while there. Angela had been getting her son ready for a nap and told Rachel Grace just to wait a minute so she could put Nathan down for a nap and RG kept saying "nite nite" "nite nite" and probably doing the sign language sleep she normally does. So Angela asks RG if she wants to take a nap. "Yes, nite nite" She grabs her baby and Nathan's blankey and walks by the crib. LOL! So, she put her down even before Nathan and they both ended up napping for her.

What a relief that was for me and I felt SO much more relaxed after that. Just kept on working until it was time for my dr. appt (which they called to see if I could come in early). Wake up Brad to go and then sure enough we get there and the Dr. was delivering a baby. So we end up waiting just a bit, but it all worked out! Nothing has changed since last week - maybe 1 cm. dilated, 50% effaced. But I'm totally fine with that which is odd for most woman at this stage. I'm just not ready yet as uncomfortable as I may be. And I think he knows that!

So we run to pick up some food because we are both starving and know when we get RG, it's going to be a scramble to make food. My favorite, well one of them... Tacos El Rey! Go get RG and she had a blast! Angela said she was so good and well behaved - her son was a bit fussy, but RG apparantely did very well. She makes me so proud! Of course she didn't want to leave... so that was interesting.

Anyways, it was a good and productive day. Also I got some new products in which I am excited about! The Thirsties Pocket AIO diapers came in today!!! Also the New Fuzzi Bunz One Size Diapers came in yesterday. I think these new products (new to me) I am carrying seem so awesome! I just hope that people will come to my store to find these products!

Well, before I really start dozing off I will say goodnight. Busy busy day tomorrow - going to pick up some organic raw cows milk and go get our taxes done! Not completely ready for them, but I'll be able to send him the rest of the info later. Brad is suppose to have a 3 day weekend (we often know how that turns out) so hopefully I will be able to actually get everything else done then in order to have everything completed before the baby comes!

Then after I have that done, I need to wash baby's clothes and put it in the drawers! We have a few things upstairs in the drawers ready for him, but we still have not transitioned all of RG's stuff into her new room... which I know I know... I STILL need to post pictures. I will do that soon, I promise - just as soon as I get the taxes done :P G'nite all!

1 comment:

  1. WOW what a nice break you had! Glad you got a couple of things accomplished.

    ReplyDelete