Thursday, February 12, 2009

Take One.... Two!

We purchased some strawberries as I had a craving for strawberries dipped in chocolate! Have for a while, but of course w/ the V-day around the corner they are plastered everywhere.

So I wash and cut up strawberries and after Rachel Grace is done eating her dinner, she just loved eating those strawberries! Mmmm, it's been a while, she kept wanting more, we would just give one individually. But then, I decided to let her pick her own from the bowl. Oh her eyes just lit up when she saw that bowl overflowing w/ strawberries!!!

I said to her "Just take One," as she looked them over and touched one on the right, then one on the left. I said again, "Rachel Grace, just take one please." She picks each up that she had been eyeballing and said "Two!" It was SO adorable! I really think she knew she was taking two!!! It was just amazing my little girl who isn't even two said that! We laughed and smiled in amazement, probably told her good job! But then once again either I or Brad said "Rachel Grace can you put one back, you need to just take one" and she put one back and I believe said "One."

She just never ceases to amaze me, really! Every day something new, so many stories that happen so quickly, and then I forget about posting it because it's on to the next new thing! She just WOW's me so often and I am so blessed to have her as a daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment