Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sleeping in the Same Bed

Nope, not about cosleeping... well sort of I guess, but not with your baby! LOL

Brad got done with his 7 nights of 3rd shift, blah. Shouldn't complain, he is blessed with a stable job, but sometimes the hours get challenging. Being huge and pregnant, it was actually nice having the bed all to myself (except for the one night Rachel Grace got up and actually did fall asleep in bed with me (usually she does want to play) however, I could not sleep cuz I was on the edge... I know, how can a little girl take up SO much room? And well she rotates and moves so of course her feet were on me). Never did figure out what was bothering her that day, but she was scared for some reason.

Anyhow, so last night we're both sleeping and goodness I'm trying to get comfy and he's RIGHT there. I had to lay my pillow on his arm and at one point knocked knees literally - ouch! Just was harder to sleep, even though I have a hard time sleeping anways! Plus, love my husband, but the snoring NEEDS to stop!

So tonight, he as usual goes to bed before me. Well, I'm getting ready and he's on MY side of the bed. I tickle his feet, shake him, everything. Finally, I get the couch ready that I'm sitting on now, turn the light back on, grab the pillows, hehe, and here I mean. That's my vent of the day, dozing off ofo g'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment