Monday, March 16, 2009

Noah Eli Bradley is here!

So I'm a little late and you probably already know - My son, Noah was born March 8, 2009. 2:07 p.m. Weighed 8lb 4.7 oz. 20.5 inches. So an inch bigger than Rachel Grace and almost a lb. more. He was due on the 9th of course who knows because it was determined at an ultrasound done at 20 weeks. I thought he'd be a little later actually, but by size and everything, I guess it was time!

I haven't had time to be on the computer much, but I do hope to post my birth story soon while it is more fresh in my head. I never got around to doing Rachel Graces (but in summary, over 27 hour long labor, noticed regular, minor, real contractions around 6am, checked into hospital 9:30, they kept me there, things went slow, got the epidural about 20 hours later at 4am, delivered her 8:38am the next morning, couldn't get out of bed until 5pm ish cuz of no feeling in my legs).

But I'd like to do his in more detail since I can remember more. I'm holding him typing right now, not the easiest thing, he about launched himself out of my arms... very strong and healthy boy!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Michelle! I hear that you should be resting though. Maybe you can find a tape recorder to tell his birth story too and then you can write it down later. Don't overdo it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Michelle!!!

    ReplyDelete